On this episode: Tammy’s Tavern but a suds & foam machine, an immortal must face his financial instability, two dudes accidentally have phone sex, the Big and Tall Mall on DePaul, “My Turn” with Rich Ditchbauer, Bane takes a stab at VO work, an art museum docent goes for the hard sell on the Degas, Dateline’s Steve Morris can’t believe the Blue Bluffs Killer is for real, a doctor can’t bring himself to give bad news to an already bald man, Socrates overdoes it, and the principal forgets a very important announcement.
This month’s show was written and performed by Adam Bozarth, Dan Chamberlain, Matt Little, and Anna Rubanova with Jeremy Bent, Jason Saenz, Kathy Salerno, and Brett White and our special guests Jon Bershad, Eric Gersen, Brandon Gulya, Silvija Ozols, and Zhubin Parang
Theme music by Dan Warren. Check out his podcast, The International House of Dancakes.
www.LeftHandedRadio.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 413-547-1055
I got some stuff up in this, yo!
I had the extreme pleasure of being in two incredibly fun sketches in this episode! Download it and you too can enjoy my nasally, nasally voice…on the go!
- michaelhartney reblogged this from lefthandedradio and added:
- frankhejl likes this
- jasonsaenz reblogged this from lefthandedradio
- jonbershad likes this
- annarubanova reblogged this from jonbershad and added:
- khealywu likes this
- jonbershad reblogged this from uncannybrettwhite and added:
- hallekiefer likes this
- chamberlain reblogged this from lefthandedradio
- uncannybrettwhite reblogged this from lefthandedradio and added:
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- lefthandedradio posted this