nate dern: Chris Kluwe Explains Gay Marriage To The Politician Who Is Offended By An NFL Player Supporting It
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo has spoken out in favor of a Maryland ballot initiative that would legalize gay marriage. Yahoo has published a letter that Maryland state delegate Emmett C. Burns Jr. wrote last week to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, urging him…
This is incredible.
Also, I’ve been writing a lot of shit about Republicans recently (because they are awful) so, in the sake of fairness, it should be pointed out that Emmett C. Burns is an elected Democrat. As always, it’s good to remember that both parties are filled with some of the worst dregs humanity has ever produced. The Democrats’ dregs just happened to be right sometimes.
Also, this is the picture of Burns from his Wikipedia page. It looks like, if you zoomed out, he’d be snorting a line off of some 19 year old, male prostitute’s cock.
- ellena likes this
- melaniehamlett likes this
- wrongcharlie likes this
- jonbershad reblogged this from natedern and added:
- jonbershad likes this
- getdowngetfunky reblogged this from natedern
- ericscott likes this
- jimjamgoesblogging likes this
- purns likes this
- weaziller77 reblogged this from natedern
- theparticipationaward reblogged this from natedern
- khealywu likes this
- planetwebber likes this
- halphillips likes this
- kellyqehudson likes this
- poupak said: Too funny!!! We posted this almost at the same time!!
- poupak likes this
- natedern posted this