On this episode: The Going-Out-Of-Business Store Opens and the Grand Opening Store closes, the Pentagon demands more zombie shit, the MacCloud’s have nosy neighbors, a man’s found memories of his dead brother’s widow, two old friends catch up in a sanitarium, a virgin travels through time, Mark Jacobs uses the Puppy Defense, contract negotiations with the devil, a mom condescends to Halloween horror, and Cranston has become the hunter and the hunted.
Left Handed Radio is written and performed by Adam Bozarth, Dan Chamberlain, Matt Little, and Anna Rubanova, with Jeremy Bent, Jon Bershad, Dave Bluvband, Matt Cutler, Dru Johnston, Jason Saenz, and Brett White.
See the next Sequel Machine show live: Harry Potter and the Freshman Fifteen. UCB Theater East, 3rd Street & Avenue A. Thursday, November 1st, 11:00 PM
www.LeftHandedRadio.com | email@example.com | 413-547-1055
Always honored to write stuff for this pioneering podcast.
Hey, listen to this! I do a little monologue I wrote! ABOUT ZOMBIES!!!
Seriously, make me yelling about zombies an essential part of your next subway ride.
Love doing this show.
- chrisgriswold likes this
- davidbluvband reblogged this from annasophy and added:
- davidbluvband likes this
- jonbershad likes this
- timmylovesjulie reblogged this from jonbershad and added:
- annasophy reblogged this from annarubanova and added:
- annarubanova reblogged this from jonbershad and added:
- stevecronincomedy likes this
- jonbershad reblogged this from uncannybrettwhite and added:
- khealywu likes this
- uncannybrettwhite reblogged this from lefthandedradio and added:
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- lefthandedradio posted this